Add/Update your alumni info anytime. The directory is searchable alphabetically (last name) and by category using the “Select Category” drop down menu below. Selecting a top level category, such as Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing, will sort the directory for every graduate involved in that broad industry segment. For a finer search, select a sub-category within Acoustics, Psychoacoustics, Hearing, such as System Design. Clicking on the name of any alumnus will open an expanded view with their information and accomplishments. The directory is further sortable by clicking on class year, city, or state within any expanded entry view. Enjoy!
- Berklee College of Music (2005~2007)
- UMASS Lowell (2007~2010)
- Seoul National University, Convergence Science & Technology
(PhD Candidate) (2010~2013)
- Anointing Music – Recording Engineer(2010~2012)
- Samsung Electronics UX Design Team, AUX Part (Auditory User Experience & Design Part) Sound Designer (2013~current)
- API Recording competition winner (2008)
- 28th Acoustical Society of Korea, best paper-presentation award – “Analyzing string instrument formant” (2010)
- “Estimating traffic soundscape of a city by bus information system; in case of Seoul, Republic of Korea” ICSV 19th (2012)
- “Designing a stackable diffusor/absorber tailored to a violin & cello practice room” ICA (2013)
- Samsung Galaxy Series - AUI Designer (Galaxy Gear – 2013)
- Samsung Mobile Brand Music Production, Field Management(2013)
- TIZEN AUI Designer
House engineer at Fairfax Recordings in the space formerly known as Sound City Studios.
Worked with The Lumineers, Gotye, RDGLDGRN and Dave Grohl, Nick Waterhouse, The Apache Relay, Jonathan Rice, Needtobreathe, Tribes, Matt Corby, The Young Evils, Allah Las, The Strypes, Milow, Davis Fetter, Valerie June, The Last Bison, XLN Audio/Addictive Drums, Joshua Radin…